Another Fine Estate Sale Presented by Angels in the Attic Estate Sales LLC.
ATTENTION SPECIAL VIP CUSTOMERS--WE HAVE AN E-MAIL LIST. IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON OUR EMAIL LIST AND NO LONGER ARE RECEIVING EMAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE MAIL BOX ON OUR HOME PAGE. YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL FOLDER AND THEN PUT ANGELS IN THE ATTIC ESTATE SALES IN YOUR WHITE LIST. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS SALE ON THE TIME, DATE OR ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE YOU CAN CALL FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE 602-861-0162 WE UPDATE THE HOTLINE EVERY WEEK AND YOU CAN LEAVE A MESSAGE IF NECESSARY.
Mark your calendar for this fantastic sale
April 10th and 11th
DAY OF WEEK Friday and Saturday
8 am until 3 pm both days
1920s Biltmore and designer sale. The world famous William McCarthur Sr. (1886-1961). His designs helped define glamour of the 1930s Art Deco culture. American industrial and manufacturing design. His furniture designs can be bought all over the world. This estate sale is a generational sale including Warren McCarthur Jr. and well known wife Mary McCarthur artist. She was a member of the exclusive Scottsdale Artist League. Warren Sr. sold his estate in the exclusive Pocanos. This is a three generation sale but we do not have any of his design furniture from the Biltmore. But the house is packed with treasures.
CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF MARY MCCATHUR'S ART
EVERYTHING IS PRICED TO SELL
Please bring your own boxes and wrapping paper. We are not able to supply these for everyone.
You will love this sale all priced to sell. BRING YOUR VISA
Numbers given out at 7 AM
* Ornate gilded mirror with scrolling and floral crest and 3 branch candelabra
* Empire Revival footstool
* Walnut art/crafts with mirror fluted block legs 1920 curio
* Dark mahogany Knabe piano and concert grand piano in very good condition. Just tuned this week. 40" by 90"
* Oak bookcase mission style
* Regulator wall clock
* 4 panel leather hand painted folding screen 7 1/2' tall
* Blue and white porcelain Caulton England china
* Spode Copeland "Tower" blue and white
* Wedgewood china blue and white set
* Famill Rose china
* Brilliant cutglass with Hobsters and Cross hatching
* Satin glass and Cruets
* Racks and racks vintage and retro and contemporary lady's apparel and hats with over 300 pieces still in original dry cleaning bags
* Japanese komonos hand done and tailored
* Art Deco cigarette holders in sterling and gold
* Exquisite designer 1930-1980 fur coats and jackets and wraps in mink, chinchilla, mouton and beaver
* Asian Chinese statuaries
* Japanese statuaries
* Elegant glassware of all the rainbow colors
* Wrought antique chandeliers
* Custom made finest leather chair off white color
* Large antique rugs (possible Persian)
* Catholic religious statues
* Canes and walking sticks
* Teak credenza
* Teak sofa tables
* American folk art
* Asian folk art
* Textile and piano scarves
* Gothic style marble top console table
CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS
Hope to see everyone!!! Happy shopping!!!
Sign up for our email list.
Hotline weekly update 1-602-861-0162
LITTLE LACEY JAN O7 WAS SENT TO US BY HALO ANIMAL RESCUE "LITTLE GUARDIAN ANGELS OF PETS" WE LOVE OUR LITTLE LACIE SHE WENT TO OUR PARENTS HOME..BRIAN AND MYSELF WERE SO IMPRESSED WITH THE VOLUNTEERS AND THE OWNERS OF THE ORGANIZATION WE DECIDED TO HELP ANYWAY WE CAN. THEY ARE SO LOVING AND ENDEARING TO THE PETS THEY SAVE FROM DEATH FROM THE POUND. AS A COMMUNITY LET US ALL HELP THEM. MAYBE YOU NEED A LITTLE EXTRA DOGGIE OR KITTIE TO LOVE IN YOUR LIFE. WHY NOT VISIT THEIR WEB SITE AT
AND THE HALO ANIMAL RESCUE BOUTIQUE AT 5231 N 35th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85017 AND THE THRIFT STORE IS AT 11649 NORTH CAVE CREEK ROAD STE F, Phoenix AZ 85020. DUE TO CONSTRUCTION THINGS HAVE BEEN VERY SLOW. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DONATE PLEASE DROP THEM OFF. THEY HAVE A LOVLEY WEBSITE..NEXT TIME AT OUR SALE PLEASE DROP SOME CHANGE OR DOLLAR BILLS WOULD BE NICE IN THE SPECIAL "CONTAINER FOR HOPE.. WE HAVE COLLECTED OVER $400.00 IN THE PAST SALES THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE DONATIONS AND FUTURE DONATIONS...SINCERELY ANASTACIA
* Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not receiving emails for each sale and would like to be getting the updates.
BRIAN WILL NORMALLY PUT OUT THE SIGNS THE NIGHT BEFORE THE SALE. PLEASE FOLLOW THE SIGNS TO GET THERE EASILY. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. CALL FOR MORE INFO 602-861-0162. REALLY FUN SALE.
Don't forget your Visa, Mastercard, or Debit Card but mostly don't forget your cash $$$$ .
Call 602-861-0162 res or 602-920-2747 cell phone
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!! HAVE A HEAVENLY DAY...